For our suppliers
When undertaking procurement, we ensure that costs, quality and sustainability are taken into account. We therefore have a few requirements that apply to our current and future suppliers.
Our invoicing requirements
Most BKK companies have now changed their names and below you will find details about the changes that have taken place.
|BKK company||New name||Company registration number|
|BKK AS||Eviny AS||880 309 102|
|BKK Spring AS||Eviny Venture AS||818 908 962|
|BKK Kundetjenester AS||Eviny Marked AS||927 315 165|
|BKK Varme AS||Eviny Termo AS||979 427 697|
|BKK Elsikkerhet AS||Eviny Elsikkerhet AS||994 302 299|
|BKK Breiband AS||Eviny Breiband AS||988 414 581|
|BKK Digitek AS||Eviny Digital AS||982 770 297|
|BKK Produksjon AS||Eviny Fornybar AS||876 944 642|
|BKK Elektrifisering AS||Eviny Elektrifisering AS||974 332 582|
|BKK Enotek AS||Eviny Solutions AS||916 036 930|
When sending an invoice to one of our companies, we have some guidelines that need to be followed.
- Invoice shall be submitted in EHF format to the right companyIf you cannot send invoices in an EHF format, you can send them in pdf format to email@example.com
- Terms of payment are 30 days
- Any reminders shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices, invoice copies or reminders should not be sent to employees' e-mail addresses
It is important that the fields entitled "your ref" and "order no." are correctly filled in:
- Your ref. (BuyersReference): the employee number of the person in the company who will receive the invoice. Employee numbers only have 3, 4, or 5 digits.
- Order no.: ("cac:orderReference"cbc:ID"): if you have received an order from our order system (IBX), the order number must be entered in the field entitled Order no.
Our purchasing strategy
Eviny invests a substantial amount in both new and existing facilities and some of our operations are regulated by the Norwegian Public Procurement Act and the rules contained in the Norwegian Utilities Regulations. These stipulate requirements relating to how we undertake our procurements. These procurements are divided into 5 categories:
Regardless of whether or not a procurement is subject to the regulations, procurements made for Eviny shall be carried out in such a way as to safeguard cost, quality and sustainability (climate/environment, social and financial conditions).
This is based on the following main principles:
- Competition: equal treatment. Non-discrimination and verifiability
- Qualified suppliers: our suppliers must document compliance with Eviny's requirements relating to HSE, quality (QA/QS) and finances
- Social conditions: Eviny will combat any form of corruption and misconduct
In order to ensure that our suppliers comply with the group's requirements in respect of HSE, finances, corporate social responsibility (CSR) and quality (QA/QS), Eviny uses the Achilles qualification service (åpnes i nytt vindu) to search for and prequalify suppliers. Achilles is a joint qualification service for energy companies in the Nordic countries.
The most important measures that a company can introduce in order to become one of our suppliers is to register with Achilles.
Contact Achilles for more information and registration:
Achilles Systems AS, P.O. Box 1817 Myrene, N-4801 ARENDAL
Tel.: +47 37 06 35 30
We prefer sustainable deliveries
By undertaking good procurement and having active supplier relationships, we contribute towards ensuring sustainable value chains.
For example: waste management, packaging, transport emissions and environmental certification will be important aspects in respect of competitive tendering.
With a clear vision of zero emissions and a desire to be the most sustainable group in Western Norway, we require our suppliers to:
- actively contribute towards compliance with the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- minimise harmful emissions and waste production in a life cycle perspective
- comply with international business ethics conventions (CSR)
- avoid violating human rights
- comply with the Regulations relating to wages and working conditions when providing services